Use a public adjuster to help you liaise with French claims service representatives

French claim/loss adjuster

Live in France ?

Don’t YOU expect assistance with your claim from a French speaking claims / loss adjuster ? Isn’t-it necessary ?


French claim/loss adjuster

Investigate insurance claims by interviewing the claimant and witnesses, consulting police and hospital records, and inspecting property damage to determine the extent of the company’s liability.


Public adjusters work exclusively for the policyholder.

This means there should be no inherent conflict of interest when it comes to advocating on the policyholders behalf to the insurance company.

An adjuster will frequently verify that coverage applies through an insurance policy, investigate liability for the damages caused, and make compensation to the injured person based on their emotional or physical property damages.

The use of a public French speaking adjuster could help put the English speaking policyholder on a more equal footing with the French insurance companies


Have you got an independent specialist in French insurance law after your damage in France ?

It’s important for you,

isn’t-it ?